Why Healthcare Needs Just in Time TrainingAiyana Valdez
Just in Time training can be beneficial to industries that must remain efficient and current. This includes healthcare, where detailed information is often required urgently. It’s vital that employees have the most up-to-date training in order to provide the best patient care possible.
Just In Time Training helps these types of businesses save money by having knowledgeable employees available when needed instead of wasting precious time trying to figure things out themselves or spending on lengthy training programs that disrupt work schedules and employees will eventually forget.
As a player in the Just in Time Training field, Tine Health can provide healthcare staff instant access to short videos and materials with relevant information for their jobs. They can access it on demand for instances such as:
- Setting up a new medical device
- Troubleshooting and maintaining a medical device
- Getting updated announcements from hospital administration
- Recalling established protocol and best practices for patient care
- Comparing the details and side effects of drugs and treatments
- Training newly onboarded employees
- Quickly answering patients’ questions on difficult-to-recall information
- Double checking safety protocols in critical situations
All of this information may be impractical or even impossible to be recalled if relayed weeks or months before the time needed. In healthcare, information is needed upfront and usually in a hurry.
So, if you’re looking for a more efficient, cost-effective, and less disruptive way to train your healthcare employees, just in time training is the way to go. Employees can then receive the training they need when they need it, which leads to better patient care overall.
Talk with us at Tine Health today!